We have removed Infolinks (dark green, double-underlined links) from our website. These links provided pop-up advertisements for other websites and both the links and the pop-up advertisements took you to those websites if you clicked on them. We only made 45 cents in around 2 and 1/2 weeks and our visitorship dropped dramatically.
Learn about our website link types.
We have moved the chat room menu option under the contact menu option at the top of our website.
You can always check here to see how many positions I am applying for and my progress on each one. Continue reading
Job seekers can now upload their resumes using the Job Seekers Dropbox via the Job Seekers menu option at the top of our website.
We have moved the btechy menu option under the About menu option at the top of our website
We have moved the Thesis menu options under the Resume menu option at the top of our website.
Employers and recruiters can now transmit their job opportunities via our dropbox at 1.3 Dropbox.
Our rates and salary requirements are posted at Smart Rate Finder.
- The Senior column in the first table tells you our salary requirements.
- The right 3 columns in the second table tell you our rates, which are determined by the salary, which is determined by the Job Title in the first table.
- If a per diem is added, our rate will be adjusted downward.
At certain times, given functionality on our website might appear to be rapidly changing and unstable. Just know that this can be normal for websites that are being updated in real time.
We have added instructions on how to accelerate the hiring process as a fixture on our home page and as an Employers option under the Employers menu option at the top of our website. Click the following link to go directly to the page: Accelerated Hiring Instructions.
There are a number of things we can do to save everyone’s time. In addition to resume information there are a number of common questions that employers and recruiters have. Here is an FAQ that addresses these questions. (We may expand this FAQ over time.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Quick Skill Search engine and general search engine have been further enhanced:
- The search result dropdown box now tells you the number of times a specific skill is mentioned in my resume or resume appendix.
- The search result dropdown box will tell you the number of times a search term appears in a given document.
- The search dropdown box now provides text containing the skill or other search term you entered.
- The search term is now highlighted in color – gold – in the title on the search results page and in each search result document that you open up by clicking on its title on the search results page.
- The search engines now return results faster.
We have installed a chat room on our website. It may be accessed under the Contact menu option at the top of our website. Our chat room is intended for business discussions. Click the following link to go there directly:
We have enhanced the Quick Skill Search and general search capabilities of our website.
The Quick Skill Search and general search engines will continue to provide a dropdown box with the names of posts and pages containing your search term.
Highlighted Search Terms
Now, in addition, if you hit return after entering your search term or click on “View more results” in the search dropdown box, the search engine will find text containing your search term in the same posts and pages and highlight the search term in that text.