All Technologies Expert
Specialization: Database Administrator, Developer & Architect
35 years in Databases
22 years in SQL Server
32 years in Oracle
National Safety Council
( 1 ) MICROSOFT SQL SERVER Relational Database Management System (Expert-level: all aspects and all versions, including 2005 and 2008): Seek hands on work; will take on management roles as well. ( 2 ) ORACLE, SYBASE, INFORMIX, MySQL, DB2 (INCLUDING UDB), DP2, INFORMATICA, AND OTHER Relational Database Management Systems (Essentials-level: select aspects and all versions). Seek hands on work; will take on management roles as well.
· See http://biscontitechnologies.com for a practical demonstration of technical expertise.
· Expert in Relational Database Management Systems (database sizes: up to 10 terabytes): Microsoft SQL Server for over 22 years (all versions, including 2005, 2008, and 2008 R2), Oracle, Sybase, Informix, MySQL, DB2 (including UDB), and other RDBMs. Recent responsibility for over 1,000 SQL Server databases (total database size: 10+ Terabytes) and for over 200 ORACLE databases (total database size: 5+ Terabytes).
· Enterprise Application Areas: (business analysis, etc. in the areas of) Business Intelligence, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Enterprise Resource Planning, Financials, Human Resources, Supplier Relationship Management, and Supply Chain Management
· Enterprise Application Software: (business analysis, etc. using) BusinessObjects, J. D. Edwards, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, Platinum, SAP, and Walker Financials.
· Environments & Languages: Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory, Unix/Linux operating systems, Microsoft Visual Studio/other languages, and .NET environment
· Personnel Interaction: more than 25 years managing and interacting with end users in PC, client/server, minicomputer, and mainframe environments as team leader, project manager, and department head.
· Experienced in several industries: grade/high school/college teacher, computer-based testing, communications, distribution, education, financial, food, insurance, manufacturing, marketing, medical, real estate, sales, safety, software, steel industry, television, web-hosting.
· Inventor of “Footprint Technology”: Footprint technology allows you to check any number of performance/diagnostic metrics at a single glance using graphical spectroscopy. Metrics are converted into benchmark/daily spectra and compared. See “DEVRY” below.
· Technology Website at http://biscontitechnologies.com.
· President of IADBA (a DBA organization) at http://iadba.com.
· President of HIPAFI (a HIPAA organization) at http://hipafi.com.
· A technical assessment session (you present your needs, I present my relevant qualifications, and we assess whether I can meet your needs) is highly recommended.
· A five-minute phone conversation to start the interview process is highly recommended.
· President of WebPsyops, Inc. (web design and development) at http://webpsyops.com.
· Some jobs/contracts listed below were coterminous.
· Student (not anywhere near fluent) of several languages, including Hindi, Urdu, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Korean, and Chinese.
· B.R.E., Education, Midwestern Baptist College
· N.D., Psychiatry, Providence Christian Seminary
· M.S., Computer Science, MicroTech Institute†
· Ph.D., Applied Computer Science, MicroTech Institute†
· Ph.M.D., Pneumiatric Psychiatry, Pneumiatry Institute†
†To establish this degree’s meritability of “full faith and credit” contact your educational authority. Every educational entity does not require recognition from CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) and/or the USDE (United States Department of Education). If you cannot find information through your educational authority and/or if you need additional information on recognition of educational entities, you can contact me at email@example.com. Any information obtained through internet search engines is not necessarily reliable because internet search engines may cache web pages out of context and may not provide signifying graphics.