First, we must give the devil his due (tell you what artificial intelligence can do better than human beings). Artificial intelligence, because it is a computer, can do arithmetic faster than most human beings (currently, at least three thousand (human) “savants” still beat the fastest supercomputers). Also, AI (artificial intelligence), again because it is a computer, can remember more than most human beings (currently, at least two thousand (human) “savants” remember ten times more than the largest supercomputers).
Now, here is the proof that AI (artificial intelligence) can never surpass human intelligence:
- AI (artificial intelligence) has no INAFF (intelligence-affecting) emotion.
- AI has no INAFF (intelligence-affecting) instinct.
- AI has no INAFF empathy.
- AI has no superego (conscience).
- AI has no moral or ethical reasoning capability.
- AI has no moral or ethical discernment.
- AI has no unconscious mind.
- AI has no human neural net. The human neural net cannot be reproduced in computer form.
- AI has no inducial logic capability.
- AI has no projective intelligence.
- AI has no foresight.
- AI has no denotative understanding.
- AI has no connotative understanding.
- CBAIL (Capability Beyond Artificial Intelligence List) currently presents over ten million items that are beyond artificial intelligence.
- Our CBAIL Encyclopedia (link not active yet) provides the complete CBAIL list and proofs and explanations for each item on the list.
Our website was down yesterday for several hours very simply because certain software (well-known software) did not perform as advertised (as happens from time to time with software).
In addition to being a Microsoft SQL Server DBA (database administrator), architect, and developer, Dr. Bisconti is an X-DBA (database x-administrator), architect, and developer in the following databases:
4th Dimension, ADABAS, Adabas D, Alpha Five, Apache Cassandra, Apache Derby, Aster Data, Altibase, BlackRay, CA-Datacom, Clarion, Clustrix, CSQL, CUBRID, Daffodil database, DataEase, Database Management Library, Dataphor, DB2, DB2/2, dBase, Derby aka Java DB, Empress Embedded Database, EXASolution, EnterpriseDB, eXtremeDB, FileMaker Pro, Firebird, Foxpro, Greenplum, GroveSite, H2, Helix database, HSQLDB, IBM DB2, IBM Lotus Approach, IBM DB2 Express-C, IDMS, IMS, Infobright, Informix, Ingress, InterBase, InterSystems Caché, GT.M, Linter, MariaDB, MaxDB, MemSQL, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Jet Database Engine (part of Microsoft Access), Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Express, Microsoft Visual FoxPro, Mimer SQL, mizanSQL, MonetDB, MongoDB, mSQL, MySQL, Netezza, NexusDB, NonStop SQL, Openbase, OpenLink Virtuoso (Open Source Edition), OpenLink Virtuoso Universal Server, OpenOffice.org Base, Oracle, Oracle Rdb for OpenVMS, Panorama, Paradox, Quattro Pro, Pervasive PSQL, Polyhedra, PostgreSQL, Postgres Plus Advanced Server, Progress, Progress Software, RDM Embedded, RDM Server, The SAS system, SAND CDBMS, SAP HANA, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, SAP Sybase IQ, SQL Anywhere (formerly known as Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere and Watcom SQL), ScimoreDB, SmallSQL, solidDB, SQLBase, SQLite, Sybase, Sybase Advantage Database Server, Teradata, TimesTen, txtSQL, UDB, Unisys RDMS 2200, UniData, UniVerse, Vectorwise, Vertica, VMDS
We have now established that evolutionists believe in intelligent design. This is the intelligent design of BIO-AI (Biological Artificial Intelligences). These BIO-AI are called epochal retroviruses. This changes everything. Get ready, Supreme Court!
There are many things that make a good computer program. I should know because I’ve been writing programs for decades. I just want to mention one. A good computer program is:
A program that, when it has a problem, does not require you to jump through hoops to fix it. That is, you shouldn’t have to follow 20 steps, or even 10, to get the program fixed.
If you have a program like that:
Get rid of it.
After I installed Windows 8 on my netbook, my netbook began crashing 5 to 10 times a day.
Firefox on my netbook crashes 20 to 30 times a day.
On my netbook (“small laptop”), AOL Desktop 10.1 is a thousand times better than the newer AOL Desktop 9.7. The version number confusion is due to the fact that the two software represent two different subfamilies of AOL’s desktop software. One advantage of 10.1 is that it gives you more space to view and type emails. Another is automatic signature insertion and, another, automatic cursor positioning. I could go on.
In conclusion, I don’t know why AOL even bothered with 9.7.
Today, we launched the newest generation of our SQL Server–dedicated website – SQL Server Solutions.
This was a cloud-computing project that utilized multiple technologies, including AWS (Amazon Web Services), including RDS and EC2, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Redshift, SQL Server, MySQL, MySQL Workbench, and SSIS. SQL Server and MySQL databases and SSIS were hosted in the AWS cloud and the following tasks were completed:
- Upgraded SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2008 R2 then applied SP3.
- Created SQL Server and MySQL logical and physical models.
- Created SQL Server and MySQL databases on both local and cloud servers.
- Created SSIS packages to load SQL Server databases on both local and cloud servers.
- Created and compiled SQL Server digital, educational library.
- Created and compiled MySQL digital, educational library.
- Designed SQL Server to SSIS to MySQL architecture.
- Installed SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 on both local and cloud servers.
- Installed MySQL and MySQL Workbench on both local and cloud servers.
- Installed SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS.
- Developed accelerated, table generation tools.
- Performed troubleshooting of numerous system components, including SSIS packages.
- Used Embarcadero to translate diverse RDBMS DDL database generation SQL scripts.
- Used Visual Studio 2008 to create SSIS packages.
We have removed Infolinks (dark green, double-underlined links) from our website. These links provided pop-up advertisements for other websites and both the links and the pop-up advertisements took you to those websites if you clicked on them. We only made 45 cents in around 2 and 1/2 weeks and our visitorship dropped dramatically.
My simplified resume eliminates most of the contracts that involve proprietary information. In addition, some time frames have been expanded to include post-contract consultations.
Download my simplified resume by clicking the following link: bisconti.michael.resume.simplified.doc (Word document).
Resume Instant Viewing
View my simplified resume instantly by clicking the following link: bisconti.michael.resume.simplified.pdf (pdf document).
Learn about our website link types.
Bisconti Technologies is having a fire sale! Hire us for a contract during the Holiday Season in the Chicago area in the months of November 2012 and December 2012 and we will DISCOUNT our W2 rates by 20%!
For example: Continue reading
We have moved the chat room menu option under the contact menu option at the top of our website.
You can always check here to see how many positions I am applying for and my progress on each one. Continue reading