Today, we launched our newest SQL Server–dedicated website – SQL Server Solutions.
Bisconti Technologies is having a fire sale! Hire us for a contract during the Holiday Season in the Chicago area in the months of November 2012 and December 2012 and we will DISCOUNT our W2 rates by 20%!
For example: Continue reading
Welcome to the tenth generation of our website!
- Dr. Michael Bisconti
A Word of Explanation
Including this post, the next, several items on our home page are fixtures (permanently located content) - the item you are reading and the items starting with “fx.” The updated feed (posts and tweets) begins after these eight items. Our website access shortcut is btechy.com.
You can quickly find out if we have a given skill by typing the skill’s keyword in the search box at the top of our website. You will get a quick response if we have the specified skill. The posts and pages that reference the skill will be listed.
Highlighted Search Terms
If you hit return after entering your search term or click on “View more results” in the search dropdown box, the search engine will find text containing your search term in the same posts and pages and highlight the search term in that text.
Dropdown & Search Results Page
You will obtain results both from the dropdown box and from the search results page you get when you hit enter while the cursor is in the search box.
Here are our rates and salary requirements in a nutshell. Continue reading
If you pay a per diem, you can save 40% or more off Consultant Fees! Download per diem rates at 3d. Per Diem – 2012 & 2013. Please note that we only accept tax-exempt per diems.
Employers, save 33% off of consultant fees if you are an end-client business by cutting out the middleman and dealing directly with us! Continue reading
Text us at (847) 452 – 4547.
- Dr. Michael Bisconti
There are a number of things we can do to save everyone’s time. In addition to resume information there are a number of common questions that employers and recruiters have. Here is an FAQ that addresses these questions. (We may expand this FAQ over time.)
Frequently Asked Questions
You can always check here to see how many positions I am applying for and my progress on each one. Continue reading
We also use the regular hiring process. The following does not apply to the regular hiring process. You may now also hire me instantly if you meet certain criteria. These criteria are:
- You must need either a SQL Server Database Administrator and/or SSRS Developer.
- The work location must be in Continue reading
Transmit your job opportunity above.
You may now use our Cybortel Job Analyzer AI, the world’s first Job Analyzer Artificial Intelligence, to determine whether or not I am interested in your job opportunity.
The application requires Continue reading
Feel free to use the many resources available on our website. Also, you may continue to use the resources on our old website at http://biscontitechnologies.com/ninthgen.htm.
Learn about our website link types.
Try Dr. Bisconti’s Cybortel DBA AI, the world’s first Database Administrator Artificial Intelligence. The application is in beta testing and, Continue reading
This was a cloud-computing project that utilized multiple technologies, including AWS (Amazon Web Services), including RDS and EC2, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Redshift, SQL Server, MySQL, MySQL Workbench, and SSIS. SQL Server and MySQL databases and SSIS were hosted in the AWS cloud and the following tasks were completed:
- Upgraded SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2008 R2 then applied SP3.
- Created SQL Server and MySQL logical and physical models.
- Created SQL Server and MySQL databases on both local and cloud servers.
- Created SSIS packages to load SQL Server databases on both local and cloud servers.
- Created and compiled SQL Server digital, educational library.
- Created and compiled MySQL digital, educational library.
- Designed SQL Server to SSIS to MySQL architecture.
- Installed SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 on both local and cloud servers.
- Installed MySQL and MySQL Workbench on both local and cloud servers.
- Installed SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS.
- Developed accelerated, table generation tools.
- Performed troubleshooting of numerous system components, including SSIS packages.
- Used Embarcadero to translate diverse RDBMS DDL database generation SQL scripts.
- Used Visual Studio 2008 to create SSIS packages.
We have removed Infolinks (dark green, double-underlined links) from our website. These links provided pop-up advertisements for other websites and both the links and the pop-up advertisements took you to those websites if you clicked on them. We only made 45 cents in around 2 and 1/2 weeks and our visitorship dropped dramatically.